week 13 (final post)

Good day peeps! I hope all of you are having a great weekend regardless what you are going through. If you are not in a good mood, feeling bad or sick, rest assured that everything is going to be alright soon. First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to all the people that have made this subject a success this semester. My prayers and love are sent to everyone involved in this class; my lecturer Madam Azidatunnoor, my classmates, and most importantly, my group mates who had been very committed and dedicated to all the assignments given. I would like to thank all of you for making this subject a bearable one and definitely one of the class we all look forward to in each week throughout this semester. If I were to list everything down, this post will never be enough. But rest assured, you guys are the best 😄 I think that is it for my post today and this marks the end of my post on this subject. Till we meet again soon and have a great weekend peeps! 😄

week 10

Good day peeps!

I'm back! Like always, I am going to make a new post to keep you guys updated with my main activity for this subject weekly. As for our class this week, we were asked by our lecturer to show our progress for the SmartBuilder assignment weekly starting from this week. So, we began our progress by discussing on what to work on for this assignment. 

After the discussion, we consulted our lecturer on our chosen topic, theme and plans. Our chosen topic was verb and noun. The theme that we chose was animals in the jungle. Thankfully, our lecturer approved our topic and we were able to proceed with our next plan for the next consultation next week.

That is all for my post this week! Have a great Thursday peeps!

Peace ✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 7

week 11

week 12